You cannot go a week in Athboy without there being a fundraiser, a table quiz or a festival. Athboy.net is equipped with a handy calendar that will allow you to submit your event to be displayed on the site and posted across to Athboy HUB’s Facebook page by our staff. So, how do you go about it? It’s simple!:
- From our homepage head over to the Menu (on a mobile this will appear as a green box in the top right of the screen with three lines in it – you may need to tap again on the bar that opens to get the full menu). Alternatively you can click here.
- You will need to include the name of your event and a brief description.
- Then you must include a date and time for the start and end of the event. . If it lasts multiple days you can simply input the end date. If it lasts for 1 full day If it lasts all day click “All Day Event”.
- If you have an image you can then upload it. We would not reccomend using the full event poster or any any big images.
- Select a catagory that best suits your event.
- Be sure to select a venue! People need to know where it is happening. We have a few local venues already listed but you can add your own
- In event organises you can name the individuals or groups who are organsing the event
- If you want you can include a link to the Facebook event page or a relevant website for the “External Link”.
Once all those steps are done you will have to make sure you submit to the anti spam check and click “Submit Event”.
Once an event has been submitted the staff of Athboy HUB will be notified via e-mail. The site is only administered during Athboy HUB opening hours of Monday-Friday from 9.30-4.30pm. If you have any issues with submitting an event or need help you can email email@example.com or call into the office in person and a member of staff will assist you.